Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday 16 March 2022

Colourful Song Bird (by Caroline)

Hello everyone.

This is my second post for this month and this card is a bright one. I used the Bird of Joy stamp and coloured the bird and flowers with pencils and a white pen. I didn't use all of the image, as the words I used are different than what was on the bird stamp. I used a sentiment from the Words of Comfort and Cheer stamp set. As you can see, I cut the kraft card down close to the image to make a smaller card.

Hope you're all having a great week, and I'll be back next week for my last blog post. Bye for now,

Caroline xx
 

1 comment:

  1. This bird is really pretty Caroline and I love the orange and green together against the kraft card, and a great sentiment too. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!