Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 22 March 2022

Mosaic Circles (by Judith)

Hello everyone, I hope that you are keeping well. I have a project to share with you today showcasing stamps from last month's TV shows.

I created a background using Distress Oxides, and then used a stencil to apply colour over the top with blending brushes, and stamped On The Tiles through the stencil with a corresponding colour in Archival Ink. I added some words from the Bird of Joy stamp to the background to finish.

I painted a chipboard circle with acrylic paint, mixing white with a dark green to get the colour that I wanted. I added the same words that I had used on my background over the circle. I stamped the Mosaic Flower onto a piece of tissue paper, and coloured it with pencils, before sticking it to the circle with Matte Medium. I then attached the circle to my background, and used a piece of black card as a mat before adhering the background to a card blank.

I will be back next month with more projects to share with you. Thanks so much for stopping by, take care,

Judith xx
 

 

2 comments:

  1. I love all the circles here Judith, and the prettily coloured Mosaic Flowers work beautifully over the added circles and words which make a wonderful background, and the On the Tiles stamping on the circles makes them stand out well. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just had this stamp, so good to see it as inpiration for me, gorgeous colours and card.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!