Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 10 March 2022

Delightfully Glorious Florals by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies and welcome to my first post this month.
Today I’m showcasing the samples I made for months shows.

My first project I made out of this ATC and Envelope die set. I just coloured using Distress Oxide’s and the flowers are coloured using Inktense pencils.




This card was also using Distress Oxides on Bubblewrap and Stamping the sentiment in the background. The flowers and bird were coloured using my favourite, Inktense pencils, I just them.
Bit of a mixed media card.




I hope you like my samples. Thank you so much for visiting.
Have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx

1 comment:

  1. I love your mixed media pieces Zoe and the ATC and cover with that sweet lilac flower and then the really bright yellow and coral colours look great on the card using the spotlight technique and giving lots of dimension too and love the background with the repeated sentimet and the inked bubble wrap. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!