Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 31 March 2022

Delightfully Glorious Florals part 3 by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies and welcome to my final post for March, gosh the Month has flown by.

I loved using these beautiful stamps, so versatile.

So of course being called “the envelope Queen” I had to live up to that title, so I created 2, I coloured them both in using Inktense pencils, they are my favourite medium for colouring in, I added glitter to the stamens on both.



Isn’t this just a beautifully detailed stamp? I stamped it directly onto the background and 3 other times, I coloured each one exactly the same using my Inktense pencils and fussy cut different parts and decoupaging them to create dimension.
Unfortunately the photo doesn’t do the dimension justice.





Isn't this just a beautiful and delicate design, it just seemed so perfect for those rather difficult to send cards, no one wants to have to send them, I think it could equally work well for Wedding or Sympathy cards too.



Thank you once again for taking the time to visit, it’s so appreciated.

Have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful florals on both the envelopes Zoe, and the card with the matching flowers is so pretty and love the colours and stamping in the background. The last card with the bird is really elegant with the double layer making a wonderful frame. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!