Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 3 March 2022

One Stamp , 3 Ways by Sandra

Hello everyone, today I am sharing three of my cards from the February show on The Craft Store which is now known as Create and Craft.

I used the Mosaic Flower stamp set and it is so versatile.
Sentiments are from Say it Vertically

For my first card I have used alcohol markers and coloured some of the Mosaic background in bright, summer colours and left the flowers uncoloured. I have mat and layered onto a 7"x5" card base using coordinating colours of cardstock. Great for a birthday card.

For my second card I have used soft purple markers to colour the flowers and added some green to the background. I found this combination very peaceful and ideal for those difficult cards we have to make sometimes.  I have mat and layered onto a 7"x5" card base.


My last card today is coloured in vibrant reds, which could even be adapted to a Christmas card!

I have made this card 8"x8". By adding just a small amount of detail around the main image it makes a lovely larger card.  Detail stamp is from Modern Textures

                             

Thank you for looking

Sandra x
                         


2 comments:

  1. OH! I LOVE how you have coloured each card, so different on each but all so beautiful.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three fabulous ways of using this pretty Mosaic Flower stamp Sandra and I love the vertical sentiments too. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!