Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 26 March 2022

mosaic (by Veronica)

 

Good morning everyone - for my last post this month I am using the mosaic flower stamp by Chocolate Baroque from last month's tv shows.

I was trying to be clever here, and i am not too sure it worked.

I was trying to create a traditional Roman style mosaic floor in the background using alcohol markers to colour the tiles and a blending pen to spread the colour out beyond the tiles. In hindsight I think it would have been better to be random rather than trying to make a square pattern!

The seed heads were also coloured with alcohol markers 



 

2 comments:

  1. OH! more wonderful inspiration from this fabulous stamp, thank you. I think your Roman mosaic worked really well.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!