Pin It button on image hover

Monday 7 March 2022

Stained Glass Window ( by Magda) - On the Tiles, Pretty Poppies, Words to Dazzle & Sparkle

 Hello,

I am starting today a new Journaling and I share with you the inspiration I had watching the TV show of Chocolate Baroque on The Craft Store Channel. 

At first I stamps the poppy of Pretty Poppies rubber stamp sheet A5  using Archival Jet Black, after that I divided the page in 8 unequal parts, stamped accordingly the individual stamp On the Tiles,  marked each section with a waterproof black pen and colored the page with watercolours. I let all dry and finished the page attaching the sentiement using Words to Dazzle stamp.

 


Thanks for passing by,  hugs

Magda



3 comments:

  1. Gosh! this is gorgeous and very clever.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely. Inspirational use of background stamp. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. The On The Tiles background goes perfectly with the prettily coloured Poppy Magda..a super journal page. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!