Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday 9 March 2022

Spring Flower (by Caroline)

Hello everyone, today sees the first of three posts this month from our Guest Design Team member Caroline Whatling. Caroline has created a beautiful floral themed card for your inspiration. Caroline writes:

Hello everyone.

It's my turn to blog this month, and I can't believe it's March already!!! I'm looking forward to Spring and all those gorgeous spring bulbs flowering. Talking of flowers, this week's card was made using one of the main flowers from the Glorious stamp set, and the background is the individual leaf from the same stamp set. I coloured the images with pencils and a white pen. I adore colouring florals, so these stamps are right up my street. 


Hope you all have a lovely week. Bye for now,

Caroline xx

 

 

 


1 comment:

  1. I love this beautiful purple and pink flower and the leaf stamped multiple times makes a wonderful background Caroline, also a super sentiment too. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!