Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday 23 March 2022

Monochrome and Red (by Caroline)

Hello everyone.

This is my last post for this month, so I thought I'd share a couple of cards with you. As you can see I used the same colours for both cards.

The first card I used one of the individual butterflies from the Butterfly Mind stamp set. I cut down a narrow piece of card with the images already stamped onto it and coloured them in monochrome colours, apart from one which is coloured in reds. It's a very clean and simple card.


The second card is again coloured with the same colours as the first card. On the card blank I used the Large Crackle Background stamp, as well as for the main image, but instead I coloured the crackles. I also used the Butterfly Mind stamp set for the film reel, sentiment and butterfly.

So that's my final blog. I hope you've enjoyed them. There are loads more inspiration on Chocolate Baroque's Facebook Page and Blog. Take care everyone.

Bye for now,

Caroline xx
 

3 comments:

  1. stunning cards , love them both xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two brilliant cards using this beautiful stamp set Caroline and I love the way you have kept to monochrome apart from one of the butterflies in red on each of the two beautiful designs. I love the idea of using a piece of the film real as a sentiment plate and the black/grey colours for the large crackle in the background of the second is wonderful. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!