Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 20 March 2022

Tile it With Flowers by Doreen

 Tile It With Flowers

Hello everyone, today I am sharing a simple quick make all it needs is some preparation before either going to bed or the day before making the actual card, this will give the paste time to dry properly.


To start this card I just used a background from my stash which I wiped over with an antistatic bag. I used  ' Have A Magical Day ' from the Say it Vertically stamp set of various useful sentiments. Stamped using a Versamark Inkpad and heat embossed with a Copper embossing powder.

The Mosaic Flower which I prepped the night before peeled away easily from the stamp but where I had been a bit too frugal with the paste left areas behind that hadn't fused together properly but I think it adds to the effect.
To make the image pop I used a Permanent Black Fine liner Pen.

To mount I used a silicone gel.



Thanks for looking in today 

Love Doreen

 


1 comment:

  1. This relief paste gives the most beautiful result and I love the flowers accentuated with the black pen, and the background is so pretty. A brilliant card Doreen. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!