Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 12 March 2022

Fabulous Flowers by Sandra


Hello everyone.
I am sharing some more of my cards from the February shows on Create and Craft.

For my first card I have stamped one of the flowers from the Glorious stamp set onto black card and embossed in Gold embossing powder. I have then coloured the flower with shimmer paints and added a border from Modern Textures and a Sentiment from Say it Vertically. I have mat and layered onto some gold card and then onto a 7x5 card base.




My next card uses the same floral image which I have stamped twice and fussy cut. I created a background from a master board I made using Distress Inks and On the Tiles, Square Bubbles and Large Crackle Background. I cut a piece down to fit onto a 7x5 card base and added the flowers on some foam pads to give some dimension. 
                                            ,

For my next card I stamped the second floral image  from the Glorious stamp set.  I coloured the flower with Distress Inks. Using the left over ink I made two little border strips and added a background using the smaller stamps from the set. I finished by adding gems and die cuts.

For my last card today I stamped the flower from Glorious in Memento Ink. I then coloured in different shades of grey alcohol markers and added corners stamps from Nature Swirls.




 Thanks for looking

Sandra x 

1 comment:

  1. Two great images and love the cards are all so stylish and beautiful, from darker to brighter, then lots of colour to the last which looks so elegant in monochrome. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!