Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 28 August 2014

An abundance of glorious stamps released today

Today we are launching the remainder of our range of 2014 Christmas stamps, and what a collection we have. There is everything from the traditional to cute and fun.

Our September Stamp of the Month is an A4 set, A Child is Born


Next are two A5 sets, Holly Bells and Santa Baby

Both of which are available as our usual money saving multi-buy


Finally, we have a really fun A5 clear set, Snowy Penguins


Here are a couple of cards from Glenda using the gorgeous penguins and snowman.


And if you are all Christmassed out, then we have something to remind you of summer. Seaside Dreams is another A5 set that it is going to be hard to resist. Glenda and I had a ball with these at the weekend (David and I were lucky enough to be up in bonny Scotland over the bank holiday), and here are just two of our creations. 

First Glenda has made her beach huts from Kraft card, don't they look cute


And from me, the seashells on a gelli plate background

I think we just about cover all bases here, and the Design Team have been working their little arty socks off to come up with some wonderful Christmas creations. So keep viewing and reading to see a new piece of artwork every day.

10 comments:

  1. Such fabulous stamps! I do love the penguins - they are very cute characters! Love your and Glenda's creations - fab colours and the huts are cute too. TYFS Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just not fair! Tempting me to buy more stamps like that!!!! Gorgeous samples.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these new stamps I can't wait for my "A child is born" set to arrive, I'm so glad I saved my voucher I won for these.
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some really lovely stamps, in fact, how to choose? I love the beach huts, and the penguins are so cute, then the traditional and classic stained glass window and the angel with the trumpet such a wonderful variety. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Beach Huts card is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're right Lesley - something for everyone in terms of Christmas from cute to traditional - I especially like the way the polka dots in the second one echo the pile of snowballs in the stamped image. As for the beach stamps - the kraft huts look very authentic with the background & I love the 'less is more' flying birds. Your gelli plate background works beautifully with the shells - a superb bottom of the sea scene with the atmosphere of swirling water on the sea bed.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, great stampsets again! On each are stamps that I like; totally wrong for my budget!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!