Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 16 August 2014

Daisy Mobile Phone Cover (by Debbie)

I've known for a few years that certain mobile phones you can get a picture put onto the cover.
It wasn't the case for my old phone so when I got my new one I got a clear cover.
 
 
 
 
I made a template from card and decorated it with the Daisy stamp from Honeysuckle Butterfly.
 
I also made a note card using the same method.
I started by colouring the centre of the card with Squeezed Lemonade and the edges with Mustard Seed. The diamonds are from the Harlequin Fragments and I used Mustard Seed Ink. The flower was stamped with Versafine Onyx Black and I lifted the yellow from the petals with a water brush.
For the leaves I used Coloursoft pencils.
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by
Debbie

16 comments:

  1. stunning pair of makes Debbie - must be the best dressed phone in town xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea with the phone and a stunning card.
    Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely idea the phone cover is amazing and I love your card too
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour lift! you've made beautiful art work with the technique - the note card in particular x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! What a great idea for your phone cover.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of these are stunning! Fabulous colours and a really novel and wonderful way to use stamps - love them! TYFS Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous mobile phone cover and great idea. Gorgeous card.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow gorgious!!! Grea idea to stamp on your phone cover!!! And I really love your card!!!

    Greetings
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, a beauty to have nearby all day! And ofcourse the card is beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this daisy stamp and what a great idea to use it on a phone cover. This squeezed lemonade and mustard seed colour together with the harlequin fragment is delightful and lifting the colour from the flower and then colouring wiith pencils works beautifully. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the way you used yellow for the background so as to contrast with the blue of your phone. The daisy is such a delightfully refreshing flower & I love the way you managed to get a touch of the harlequin stamp subtly behind it. To have the matching notecard is lovely & here it is your gradation of the background inking which so successfully creates a glow for spotlighting the daisy. Again the harlequin fragment is perfect as a backdrop & foil.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!